Monday, May 22, 2006

What you want to do ten years form now?

I wish that I can work as a computer engineer. At first, I hope to enter the research institute after graduation from university, and continue studying relevant new knowledge. If I can graduate in the research institute smoothly, I will go to join the army after that.

After entering this society, I wish to find a job about information engineering in Taichung. And that job in a company paying good salaries for me. Because my hometown is in Changhua, I want to commute between Taichung and Changhua. If my income is steady, I will take two years to save up for a new car.

When I am 29 years old, I want to marry, and to organize a family. My parents live in the house together with us. Finally, I wish my position in the company can be improved, and the salary can be improved too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home