Sunday, May 14, 2006

Take a trip to London

The first day :
I board a plane in Chiang Kai-Shek International Airport in Taoyuan, and get to the airport in Rome by that airplane. After that, I took the taxi to the hotel of the urban area of London, I booked that in the network. Because the voyage is very long, I have a rest after reaching London. So I have a dinner in the hotel. I view the night scene of London near the hotel in the night.


The second day :
I get up very early in the morning. And I have a breakfast in the hotel. After that, I walk along the riverside of Thames. I enter the city center and visit the British Congress, Westminster Abbey. After visiting for 2 hours, I reach the Buckingham Palace. I will have experience of Britain's imperial pride and honor. After the meal in the nearby restaurant, I will go to the riverside of Thames to view and admire the night scenes.



The third day :
I get up very early in the morning. I go to the nearby coffee house to have a breakfast. After eating up the meal, I visit British Museum, it is one of three major museums of the world. The Egyptian arts is the most prestigious collection in British Museum. I have interesting in the arts, I can stay here for a whole day!!



The fourth day :
II get up very early in the morning. I go to the nearby snack bar to have a breakfast.
After eating up the meal, I visit Madame Tussaud's waxwords, to see the waxen image which looks like the true man. After visiting for one hour, I go to Oxford shopping street to do shopping. Buy gifts for my friends and family.


The fifth day :
I had a good time in London. I bring my luggage and souvenir to the airport in Rome. I will go back to Taiwan by airplane this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home